Let AHI's Membership Organization Help You Achieve Your Dream Of Owning A Home Care Business And Successfully Growing it!
So you have thought about starting your own non-medical home care agency but aren't sure about the next steps to take to make it happen? You have come to the right place
to put the process in motion! Ask us about getting access to our free Home Care video series to see if you have what it takes to grow a profitable home care business - and also find out some of the keys to success in growing a home care business!
Here are some key pieces of information to keep in mind before beginning the process with AHI Group - StartupHomeCare:
- We Are A Membership Organization - Not A Franchise - we are the perfect blend between starting your own home care business with no help (i.e. reading a book) and purchasing a franchise. You get all the benefits of purchasing a franchise - i.e. a proven business model, training, lead generation, and having ongoing support from industry professionals at your side - but get charged no royalties and have no territory restrictions. You put all the money you
earn in your own pocket and can market your business wherever you desire. AHI Group is not a deck of consultants who help you get a home care license and offer a few days of training in a seminar style room and wish you good luck. AHI Group offers a turn-key solution to getting you licensed and trained but also providing the level of commitment, incentives, lead generating programs, and daily support ongoing that a franchise provides - but without the territory and financial restrictions of a franchise.
- No Revenue Stunting Territory Restrictions. AHI Group does not restrict it's members to a small territory consisting of 250,000 people - like a franchise does. The average city has 10% seniors located within it. So, if one has a territory with 250,000 people that leaves 25,000 seniors in that community. On average, about 10% of seniors need assistance with activities of daily living. Therefore, that leaves 2,500 seniors who will need your services. Depending on the existing competition in your community, this may or may not be an issue. However, why take the chance of restricting yourself to such a small area when starting out? What if you get your foot in the door of a hospital or healthcare facility that is "outside" of your area and you are not able to get that same foot in the door in your own area right away? You are passing up massive amounts of potential revenue when you are not able to move where the business and your marketing efforts lead you. AHI Group wants you to have the best chance of success and so it does not restrict it's member's ability to market wherever they want. After all, we cannot stop every other home care organization out there moving into your "protected territory" - even if we were to restrict our other members from coming into your area. We believe it is better to allow the 1 or 2 potential other AHI Group members to have access to your area rather than restrict them that access and therefore have to restrict you and them to a territory that we cannot protect from all the other home care companies out there. Deciding where you want to market and being able to follow your leads - wherever they take you - with the constant backing of our coaching team will allow you the best opportunity to grow your business during that all important first year and ensure you don't end up failing to get off the ground like 20% of the home care agencies out there in the industry. Giving you the option to market wherever you get a "foothold" and having our professional support team behind you every step of the way during that all important first year will give you the edge needed to help ensure your success! It is important that you go into this "fight" with both hands free and professional coaching behind you - as apposed to fighting with one hand tied behind your back due to a small territory and no professional coaching behind you. That's what we call flexibility, innovative thinking, and unlimited revenue potential!
- We Are Not A Consulting Company. Consulting companies have a tendency to "set and forget" their customers. There is no responsibility or accountability for their customers once they finish with the consulting. AHI Group, Inc (AHI) StartupHomeCare is a Membership Organization and provides optional member programs that bring clients to its members and recurring revenue to AHI Group - without an across the board franchise royalty payment. AHI Group is financially invested and committed to each of its members agencies.
- AHI Is Financially Motivated To Help Its Members Grow! AHI makes its ongoing revenue from optional programs that its network of member home care agencies can opt-in to use. As each agency grows and uses the optional AHI programs, both the agency and AHI benefit financially. It's a win-win scenario with the benefit of an agency opting out anytime, if so desired, and continuing to grow their business without using AHI programs and thus paying AHI no more money. AHI is therefore dedicated to ensuring its member agencies grow their businesses as AHI recurring revenue is directly tied to the size of each of its member agencies. AHI Veterans Program is one of the optional programs that AHI makes recurring revenue. This is unlike some other consulting/membership organizations who charge a flat monthly fee of their members - which gives little incentive to make sure their members grow as they get paid the same no matter if the member is making $40,000 a year or $4 million a year in gross revenue. Incentive is everything - and the proof is in the pudding with AHI agenices who have achieved $4 Million in revenue in their 5th and 6th year in business.
- AHI Group Gets Its Members Clients : Any business will fail if it doesn't have any clients. At AHI Group we realize how important it is to bring clients to our member agency's doors to help them get profitable quickly and grow their reputation in their local community through client testimonials, etc. which will go on their website. This is why AHI Group has National Healthcare Insurance Contracts that bring clients to its members doors without requiring them to do any marketing to get those clients.
- Choose Your Company Name: We help you choose your new company's name and you get to display the "AHI Member" icon on your website.
- AHI Group, Inc Reputation: We have 300+ members nationwide and growing. With that, you will not find any negative feedback online from our members. This is because they are getting what they were told from our organization and are busy growing their home care busineses with our day to day support. The proof is in the pudding - so to speak. We encourage you to do a search on "AHI Group Reviews" or "AHI Group Compliants" and see for yourself. We also encourage you to speak to some of our member agencies and get their feedback on what their experience has been with AHI Group, Inc.
- AHI Group, Inc (AHI) StartupHomecare has 300+ member home care agency locations across the USA and Canada that network with each other. In addition, a question people will ask new home care businesses is, "I haven't seen you before, how long have you been in business?" Telling someone you just started up your own company may make them think you may be running a "mom and pop shop" and may not have the appropriate training and experience under your belt to effectively take care of their clients. This is one advantage a franchise has over independent home care agencies starting out. However, being a member in AHI Group allows you to get over this hurdle and respond accordingly, "We are a member of AHI Group's nationwide network of 300+ Home Care agencies and we recently opened an office in this area. You can reach the AHI Group Corporate website at www.ahi-group.com to learn more." This puts the potential referral source or client at ease and allows you to remove the "new in business and no training or experience concerns." You can also give them your business card which shows your newly certified status as a Certified Senior Care Manager (CSCM) next to your initials. As part of the StartupHomeCare Boot Camp training you will earn your CSCM certification (included in our fee) through StartupHomeCare's relationship with the Association of Care Services at Home (ACSAH) - who offers the program. This certification will help your audience know you are a trained and certified senior care professional and help put any concerns to rest that they have about not seeing you in the industry to that point. In addition, you will be able to display the "AHI Member" icon on your website and materials.
- Cost: AHI Membership Is A One-Time $17,500 fee. No ongoing membership or royalty payments. We recommend you have an additional $10,000 - $15,000 for startup costs like a down
payment on office space, liability insurance, workers comp. insurance, state licensing fees (if applicable), first 2-3 months expenses ($800/mo. average),
office supplies, etc. Total required capital is $30,000 - $35,000. Financing is available for those with a credit score of 700 or higher. NOTE: we guarantee you will get licensed in your state or we will issue you a full refund. This refund is based on you (and any business partners) passing a state background check.
- Lifetime Access To Day-To-Day Ongoing Support: Included in our one-time fee. Imagine your own personal sales coach who you can call anytime and have required weekly meetings to discuss your progress and weekly tasks/goals - to keep you on track and accountable.
- State-of-the-art cloud based software system to run your entire agency from your iphone, ipad, computer: referral tracking, caregiver HR, client scheduling, client profile, caregiver time tracking via GPS on smart phone app, family portal (so family can login and see what has been going on in the home each day), send texts to all caregivers regarding new jobs with one click, and much more! Save countless hours and reduce the need for a lot of office staff.
- Social Media And Website SEO: Training and support with SEO on the website we build for you, social media campaigns such as blogging, Twitter, FaceBook, etc. to build your presence online.
- Financing Available: If you have a credit score of 700 or higher you have a 95% chance of getting approved for a $50,000 low interest loan. Click here for more information.
- Complete 8 days of AHI University™ Training "Bootcamp" for two which includes training on the A-Z of how to operate and grow a senior care business and also training on developing four 'snap on' senior care businesses to provide additional revenue streams to your new home care agency (i.e. Assisted Living Placements, and three more businesses): Included in our one-time fee
- Unlimited Access To All AHI University™ Boot Camps And Ongoing Training And Business Development Programs (Online On Our Intranet and In Our Corporate Office) - included in our fee.
- Time Required for Startup: Once your Boot Camp Training is completed you will be ready to open and operate within 2-4 weeks! *
- Expected Return In Your First Year: Our founders acheived $1.5 Million in revenue in their second year in business. They are now teaching others the secrets of their success and plugging them into the pipelines of business and unique programs that set AHI Members apart from their competition. Your revenue will depend on your ability to follow our proven business development model and implement our unique and cutting edge marketing plan. In addition, your first year revenue will depend on whether or not you wish to participate in our optional AHI programs like our Veteran Program, National Corporate Insurance Contracts, Medical Device Contract, Assisted Living Placement Program, etc. Our Corporate Insurance contracts will bring clients to your door without the need for you to do any marketing. In addition, AHI does all the billing of the insurance companies and pays the AHI member - so our members don't have to worry about not getting paid by the insurance provider. In addition, our Veteran Program can help you assist Veterans and their surviving spouses (1 in 3 seniors) get funds to pay for up to 25hrs of home care per week paid for by the Veterans Administration and often without requiring them to spend a penny out of their pockets to get the care. Our VA Program is all in house (no other home care organization in the nation has this) and allows us to provide financing to our member agency's clients who don't have the funds to pay for care while their application is in process with the VA. Our member agencies pay 3-15% of their VA client invoices. There is no cost to the families as the member agency pays the 3-15% fee out of their profit. The program pays our agencies Net 30 days. Your clients will love that they can get up to 25 hours of care per week and often without paying a penny out of their pocket to get started. The margins in the VA Program are the same as Private Pay and Long Term Care Insurance which allow an agency to get an average of $7,000 per year in net profit for each part-time client they are providing care for. Ninety part-time clients equals over $630,000 in net take home profit per year. Lastly, AHI provides access to Healthcare Insurance Programs - to get AHI Agencies more clients. Each insurance client can provide $6,000 to $24,000 in net profit per year for the home care agency.
- Some Home Care Consultants/Franchises May Claim To Have A "VA Program" but when you ask for the details you will find they are referring to a home care finance company who loans money to any home care agency clients and charges the agency 25-30% of their invoice and pays Net 60 days (we guarantee that if a home care company is claiming to have a "VA Loan Program" they are using this financing company). Evidence of this can be found in a national home care franchisees VA Brochure (see bottom right of the brochure) click here. They state in their brochure that VA Aid & Attendance benefit clients get a maximum of 60, 50, 30 hours of care per month for each care scenario (Couple, Single Veteran, or Surviving Spouse - respectively). They are basically increasing their hourly rate so they have more net profit per hour - but that means they must provide less hours of care per month as the VA pays fixed lump sums per month depending on if it is a couple, single Veteran, or surviving spouse. Our AHI agencies can provide up to around 86, 73, 47 hours of care per month for each scenario - depending on the client situation. Which home care agency do you think a client is going to choose if both tell them about the VA benefit?
- Many home care company's are referring to the "VA Homemaker Program" (when they state they have a "VA Program"). The VA Homemaker Program is run by VA Hospitals and highly competitive to get access to - if they are accepting new Home Care Agencies at all. We train people how to go after the VA Hospital Homemaker Program business too but we also provide the VA Aid & Attendance Pension Benefit Program to allow our agencies to work with Veterans (and their spouses) who make up 1 in 3 seniors and allow the agency to pay less fees than the 25-30% of their gross invoice (they would be charged by a financing company) which equates to $5-7/hr of their net profit. AHI Veteran Program charges its agencies $0.60 - $3.60/hour (3-15% of invoice) depending on the client situation. Innovative thinking and unique programs set us apart from our competition at all levels. Several Home Care Franchises have tried and failed to create a similar VA Aid & Attendance Benefit Loan Program over the years and some people ask why ours is the only one left standing? The answer simply is the people on our VA Team. There are literally only a handful of people across the nation who have the vast knowledge and experience required to process VA Benefit Applications to the competency level required for a home care organization to put their money where their mouth is and loan out their own money to their agency's customers. We have that level of competency and experience on our VA team and are therefore able to put our money where our mouth is and loan funds to our agency's clients in order for them to get approved for the VA benefit without them often spending a penny out of their pockets to get care services started and get approved for the benefit. Contact our team to find out more about our VA Program and how you can find the millions of Veterans and their surviving spouses who may qualify across the nation.
AHI Group offers a turn-key solution to getting you licensed (100% guaranteed*) and trained but also provides the level of commitment, incentives, lead generating programs, and daily support ongoing that a franchise provides - but without the territory and financial restrictions of a franchise. Getting a home care license can take a bit of time (depending on the state) but the process is straight forward and easy to step through. However, getting clients after opening doors for business is the #1 problem new home care agencies have - and why many (who don't have any programs that set them apart from their embedded competition) end up failing. AHI Group doesn't just help its members get a license, train them for a few days, and then wish them "good luck with getting clients." AHI Group provides pipelines of business to its member agencies so they can get clients quickly, beat out their embedded competition, and grow.
*Licensing Guarantee: We guarantee you will get licensed in your state or we will issue you a full refund. This refund is based on you (and any business partners) passing a state background check.
10 Questions You Should Be Asking. Unfortunately, there are a lot of "Home Care Consultants" out there that would lead you to believe a lot of things that may not be completely accurate about the senior care industry or their consulting services. We encourage you to do your due diligence on their background before jumping into business with them. Afterall, this is going to be your career and life on the line once you pay them and commit. 1) Getting a license is the easy part - how will you help me get clients after that? 2) How will you help me stand out from the competition in my area who are already embedded into the home care industry? 3) Do you have Corporate Healthcare Insurance contracts that I can tap into to get me clients without requiring me to do any marketing? 4) Does your VA program have an interest free loan for my client so they can start care with no out of pocket expense on their part?..No? How will I beat out the competitor from AHI Group, Inc who can offer a loan to the client and allow my client to get the VA benefit without paying $8K - $20K out of pocket until the VA reimburses them? 5) The 3rd party you use to do a VA Program loan charges 25% of my invoice which is $6-7 per hour - why can't you do it for 3-15% like AHI Group, Inc members get so I can keep my pricing low and win when competing with other agencies - and also keep the profit in my own pocket instead of giving it to the 3rd party? 6) I know day to day support is critical after launching any business - what type of day to day support do you offer after your initial training? 7) What snap on businesses do you train your members on so they can capture additional trickle down revenue streams? 8) How many of the companies you have helped start are out of business within one year? 9) You say that you can help me bill Medicaid and Medicare... I understand that Medicare doesn't pay for personal care services and Medicaid only reimburses $15/hr in my state...how am I supposed to make more than a $1/hr when I have to pay my caregiver $11/hr and workers compensation and employer taxes?...do you have any other pipelines of business that offer $5-10/hr in net profit so I have less work and more profit? 10) How will you help my clients find the funds to pay for their personal care? Please visit our FAQ page for more questions about the home care industry, our model, and our answers.
AHI Group, Inc (AHI) is an international Membership Organization of independently owned home care agencies. StartupHomeCare is the home care business development and training arm of AHI. AHI's mission is to provide quality in home care services to every community in the USA and Canada.
In a nutshell, StartupHomeCare provides training, ongoing support, networking, lead generation, marketing materials, software, etc. but without the downside of franchise royalties and being restricted to a small territory.
Check For Online Complaints: If you are curious to see how many people have been disappointed in any organization just Google the company name and the word "Reviews" and you will see how good they are performing. Performing this search on "AHI Group, Inc complaints" will result in zero complaints - to date. The proof is in the pudding - so to speak.
So what exactly are you getting for your investment in AHI - StartupHomeCare? You get to choose your own company name, pay a one time fee, pay no franchise royalties, and have no territory restrictions so you can market wherever you desire. You will
also receive eight days of extensive training, employee manuals, policies and procedures, company forms and letters, employee forms and tests, marketing skills,
hiring aides/companions, ongoing coaching and support, networking with other client agencies after launching, a web site, brochures, marketing materials, access to discounted liability insurance, caregiver
online training academy, access to clients who have their care paid for by insurance, AHI Veterans Program, and monitoring alert device contracts with national providers to get you leads, and much more! In short, everything
needed to own, operate, and grow your OWN successful home care business and beat out your local competition.
What Type Of Training And Ongoing Support Will I Receive?
One of the core parts to our turn-key home care agency start-up and support solution is our eight day intensive AHI University™ Boot Camp Training course (see below for more detail). The founders of StartupHomeCare
personally teach most of our live Boot Camp training course - so you can learn directly from those who have been in your shoes and have a proven track record of success in owning
and growing a non-medical home care agency.
After completing our one day pre-course training and then attending our live eight day intensive Boot Camp training course - and receiving all
the necessary tools to succeed - you will be technically ready to hit the ground running and launch your very own home care agency. However, we realize that you, like most normal people, will probably forget most of what you learned in your Boot Camp Training within a couple of months and so you need to have a hand to hold each day to support you as you go out and implement our programs to grow your business. We provide post launch and ongoing day-to-day support and sales coaching as you need it ONLY from those who have owned AND successfully grown that home care business into a large organization. You get coached by the best! Please see "Our Support" page for detailed information about the day to day support we provide. NOTE: Some consulting companies offer unlimited access to training classes but charge extra for day to day support from a sales coach and their sales coaches are rarely industry professionals who have owned successfully home care businesses. Coaching is the key to growing your business - without that most companies will either fail or will not have a quick ramp up time and waste much time on figuring things out on their own and learning from their mistakes. Know what is behind the details on any option you choose to go with! We also provide optional support services for daily blogging, Twitter, and Facebook accounts.
See our What We Do page for more detailed information about our services and the non-medical home care industry.
Our Home Care Business Membership Opportunity - Summary
DESCRIPTION OF WHAT YOU GET AT NO EXTRA COST
^ top ^
- 5 Days of AHI University™ Extensive Live Training In Office And LifeTime Unlimited Access To All Our Training Programs - Online Or In Our Corporate Office.
- 1 Day of AHI University™ Pre-course Training and 2 days of Post-Course Training Via DVD & Book At Your Home
- Comprehensive Daily Phone/Email Support and One-On-One targeted and Laser Focused Sales Coaching From Our Team Of Home Care Professionals. Reading a book or attending a couple of days of "seminar style" training on how to start your own company will unfortunately rarely suffice in today's competitive environment. We have built a business model to achieve maximum success in competitive home care markets.
- Eight weeks of mandatory weekly one-on-one "Out the Gate Sales Coaching" with your personal AHI sales/marketing coach. Where you went, who you spoke to, what you said, what your next steps are, etc. are all tracked and reported to your sales coach who will give you advice on how to maximize benefit from each of your potential referral sources. Then you decide how much contact you want with your Sales Coach ongoing: daily, weekly, bi-weekly, etc. at no extra charge for the life of your business.
- Pricing Strategy Assistance
- Operations Manual (Over 200 detailed Policies & Procedures)
- Recruitment & Employee Retention Skills
- Employee/Independent Contractor Hiring Guidance
- Human Resource Documentation
- List of National Resources to Recruit Quality Caregivers
- 1 USB drive containing all Forms, Manuals, Guides, and Marketing Materials
- If A License Is Required In Your State, We Complete Your State Licensing Application Form And Mail It To The Licensing Board For You. We Have Had Zero License Denials
- Save up to $14,000 In Your First 3 yrs In Professional Liability & Bonding Insurance Premiums With Discounted Policy Rates
- Low Cost Office Case Manager Phone Reception And Client Intake Services So You Don't Have To Hire A Staff Of Three When You Are Just Starting Out And The Phones Haven't Started Ringing Yet
- National Healthcare Insurance Contracts that bring clients to our members doors who have their care paid for via insurance, access to (with approval) AHI Veterans Program, and National Corporate Contracts - that allow our agencies to market side by side Fortune 500 company's sales representatives in their local communities and in turn get referrals from them. This gives balance to the private pay side of each agencies business by having access to clients that have their care paid for via the above organizations
- Government Programs That Pay For Home Care. We assist our clients in getting approved to be government approved care providers so they can provide care to people in their community who have their care paid for via state and federal programs. Again, this helps an agency have a balance of private pay and program paid clientele
- Assisted Living Placements And Three Other Lucrative "Snap On" Businesses. You Get Trained On Five Senior Care Businesses!
- Medicaid Waiver Provider - Application Guidance and Marketing Training
- 1,000 Printed Brochures & Business Cards & Other Quality Marketing Materials (see example), (2nd example)
- A Website including all needed content (see example)
- Web site SEO (Search Engine Optimization) to get your site ranked on Google with no ongoing cost. Optional daily support with social media: Twitter, Facebook, Blogging, etc.
- USB with your Logo, Brochure, Letterhead, 8' Standing Banner Ad, and a Presentation Folder
- Quickbooks Training And Access To Payroll Software
- Assistance with business Identity Setup (S-Corp, LLC, etc.), IRS & State Legal Filings
- Unlimited Lifetime Access To Our Online Caregiver Training Academy; Train Your Employees With Our 43 Caregiver Training Video Tutorials. In addition, Unlimited Lifetime Access To Our Monthly Webinars And All Other AHI Events.
- Access To ACH and Credit Card Billing Services
- Access To State-Of-The-Art Scheduling/Telephony, Time, And Attendance Software ($10 per client per month) - to schedule your employees and track their hours, billing, Family Portal, Referral Management, and much more
- Access To Low Cost Leased Office Space - save thousands on office space in your first 3 yrs
- Access To Discounted Attorney Legal Services
- Access To Discounted Accountant, Tax, IRS, & HR Legal Consulting
- And much more!
Get Started - AHI University™ Boot Camp Style!
In our eight day hands-on intensive AHI University™ Boot Camp training course (one day of pre-course training at home via DVDs, five days in office or live online, and then an additional two days of post-course training at home) you will learn how to start and run your own
Home Care Agency. We will share with you our hard learned lessons, inside industry knowledge, and tools that will help to make your own business a success and save
you valuable time and money.
Why Eight Days Of Initial Training?
StartupHomeCare offers an eight day (five days in office and three days of study at home) intensive AHI University™ Boot Camp training course that gives you the required foundation to get moving and open your doors for business - better informed and well prepared. We understand that eight days is a big time commitment but we do not want to sacrifice the important details of how to market and effectively run your new home care agency by cutting down our training to three days like other organizations offer. The success is in the details and we make sure you understand all of them before graduating from our training that also allows you to apply for the Certified Senior Care Manager™ and Certified Home Health Aide certifications afterwards. Could you imagine going out into the field and getting asked a question by a prospective client or referral source about what you can and cannot do legally with a G-Tube, a catheter, medications, or skin creams? Giving the incorrect response to these questions could immediately disqualify you in their mind as a person who would be an appropriate choice for taking care of their family member or patients - and rightly so! Compare this against one of our well trained and polished AHI member agency administrators who has a Certified Senior Care Manager™ and Certified Home Health Aide certification next to their name on their business card and can talk intelligently with prospective families and referral sources about specific diseases associated with aging, solutions for disease/symptom management, plan of care compliance, hospital re-admission reduction, range of motion exercises, disease specific diets, free community resources to assist the family, avenues for paying for care, etc, etc. All of these things and more are ingrained in our members brains when they leave our AHI University™ Boot Camp training and go out into the field to market their own business.
NOTE: Five days of training is provided in one of our offices and the other three days you will do at your home via DVD and study materials. Click here to view the in-office AHI University™ Boot Camp day to day training schedule.
^ top ^
Once you open your doors for business there will be questions that you will have about certain situations as they arise. AHI StartupHomeCare will be available to answer
your questions day-to-day and help you find appropriate solutions that are personalized to your particular situation.
NOTE: Our AHI StartupHomeCare agencies get life time unlimited free access to our all our AHI University™ Boot Camp Training courses (in office or the pre-recorded online on our AHI Intranet).
AHI University™ Boot Camp Training Contents & Schedules
The following are a list of the major content categories included in the eight day intensive training program:
Human Resources & Liability Protection - information and tips for hiring, firing, and avoiding liability in the home care industry.
Applying for liability, workers compensation, and bonding insurance.
The five day AHI University™ live training course is offered at our Corporate Office in Irvine, Southern California. Three other days of training are done remotely via DVD and reading to total eight days of Boot Camp Training.
Policies, Procedures, and Caregiver Training – review of all home care policies, procedures, practices, guidelines, and client/employee
legal documentation. In addition, comprehensive training on how to provide senior care (what one can and cannot do, and the best practices for doing it).
Hiring - how to find, hire, and retain quality home health aids; what behavior is normal/what to expect of your employees.
Orientation/application/interview process review and time/liability saving tips. Running background checks. Caregiver training.
Marketing - complete hands on guidance to marketing your agency: marketing plan creation; assessing local competition and market analysis;
tips to increasing your marketing edge with the local competition; where to focus time and efforts for maximized benefit and referrals; creating the look and feel of a
professional and stable agency that people can trust. Due to the fact that marketing and sales are so important to the success of a home care business we spend one third
of the Boot Camp training on these topics. Imagine if someone put you in a boxing ring with Mike Tyson and said 'Lets see who comes out on top!' That is essentially how
you will feel and stack up against other seasoned home care agency sales reps when going out and marketing your home care agency to the healthcare community if you don't
have at least two days of solid marketing training and role playing. We provide this level of training and offer unique, innovative, and proprietary sales
techniques/programs that will get you in doors closed to other seasoned sales reps. We can help you become the 'Mike Tyson' of your local healthcare community sales reps!
Sales & Business Development – access to nationwide client referral sources including long term care insurance contracts and our
unique veteran benefit program that will set you apart from the competition; how to improve web-site Google page rankings to get more business online; how to talk
to potential referral sources – what to say/not to say to get in the door; networking – what works and what is a waste of time; how to find referral source contact
information in your local area; training on our innovative and one of a kind 'back door' marketing techniques that will get you in doors where competition is tight.
Access to immediate referral sources to get your business jump started. Training on additional "Snap on business lines" that will drive additional revenue to your home care agency.
Staffing - how to schedule and incentive your home health aids to be a professional face to your company (includes hands on
software training). What is normal? How many hours and what type of hours do they expect to work? How far should you push them?
Client Intake – end to end sales approach - how to sell your clients on your services over the phone and distinguish yourself from
the competition (includes hands-on training on tracking all sales calls and follow up).
Client Assessments – How to perform an in-home assessment and close the sale. What is normal? What is the competition doing?
Client and Home Health Aid Matching – How to match the right Home Health Aid with your clients.
Client Service and Maintenance – How to keep your clients. What are they looking for? What do they expect? What does the competition do
to maintain relationships??
Billing/Accounts Receivable – How to operate your cash based business and keep a zero aging report (no outstanding receivables). What is
normal? How far can you push clients if they are late with payment? Late fees? Phone calls? Tips on incentive them to pay on-time. ACH and credit card payment
software training and setup. Quickbooks hands-on training.
Payroll – How to track employee hours, time sheets, telephony automated systems, overtime laws, mileage expense laws, bonuses.
Technology – How to use technology and automated tools to significantly reduce the time and effort required to perform basic office
functions like recruiting, hiring, orientation, staffing, time sheet retrieval, document management, web-site and marketing materials editing (includes hands-on
AHI University™ Five Day Boot Camp Class Schedules
Note: Three days of home study training with DVDs and a manual is also part of the Boot Camp Training.
September 13 - 17, 2016 - Irvine, CA. Class Full.
November 15 - 19, 2016 - Irvine, CA. Class Full.
January 30 - February 3, 2017 - Irvine, CA. Class Full.
April 10 - 14, 2017 - Irvine, CA. Class Full.
June 26 - June 30, 2017 - Irvine, CA.
September 11 - 15, 2017 - Irvine, CA.
November 13 - 17, 2017 - Irvine, CA.
To start the process to apply to be a member of AHI Group - StartupHomeCare please go to our Steps To Success page and follow the simple steps or give us a call today!
Click here for the in office Boot Camp day to day training schedule.
^ top ^