You do not have to purchase a franchise to be successful – but you do need people behind you who are financially motivated to help you grow.
The following are some of the highlights of what AHI Group provides to its members for the lifetime they own their home care business – which equates to our members success and growth:
- 10 Days Initial Comprehensive AHI Group “Boot Camp” Training (5 Days In Our AHI Group, Inc Offices And 5 Days Remote). Our founders will teach you the secrets of their success in the highly competitive market place of Southern California. You will get trained on our cutting edge proprietary programs and tools that will set you apart from your local competition. Unlike home care consultants who share their tools with thousands of home care agencies, AHI Group only shares its proprietary tools with its 300+ members nationwide.
- Daily Coaching/Mentoring From Our Team Of Seasoned Home Care Professionals – For The Lifetime Of Owning Your Home Care Agency. An assigned coach/mentor is a big part of the true value of what AHI Group is providing. Having a team of people behind you who have actually owned multi-million dollar home care agencies means you are getting support from people who have actually been in your shoes, know exactly how you feel, and know exactly what you need to do in order to be successful in the multitude of situations that will arise during the first year of running your business and beyond.
- Mastermind Weekly Sales Calls. We realize that your assigned seasoned coach/mentor will be your “go to” person for help day to day after opening your doors for business – but we also have weekly Mastermind Sales Calls that include members who have been in business for a number of years. There are currently 160 hours of recorded mastermind sales calls that any of our members can listen to anytime.
- Back Office Solutions that will save you $3,000 a month in staffing costs during your first year in business.
- All The Legal Forms, Operational Policies, Procedures, Manuals, and Documentation Needed
- Resources to Recruit Quality Caregivers – this is the second hardest thing to do (behind finding clients). Providing your caregivers with Certified Senior Care Aide® Certifications at no cost to them will entice them to work for your organization as this is a certification that benefits their career ongoing. AHI Group members get a 75% discount on the normal cost of these certifications in the industry. Also, you will be able to pay your caregivers in the top 20% of what caregivers get paid in your area due to the fact that you won’t have a royalty payment taking up 1/3 of your net profit. You get to give that money to your caregivers.
- If A License Is Required In Your State, Complete Your State Licensing Application. We Have Had Zero License Denials And Guarantee That You Will Get Your License As Long As You Pass The Background Check – Or We Will Literally Issue A Full Refund Of Our Up Front Fee. We will help you get into unlimited additional states with no extra fee for your license applications.
- Save An Average Of $6,000 In Your First 3 yrs In Professional Liability & Bonding Insurance Premiums With Our Discounted Policy Rates – Instead Of Having To Take On Much Higher Risk On The Policy To Keep The Rate Down.
- Access to 50+ National Healthcare Insurance Contracts, Medicaid Waiver Programs, Government Programs, and access (with approval) to AHI Group Veterans Pension Benefit Program. NOTE: Consultants charge their clients $8,000+ on top of their consulting fees to get their clients access to only half the amount of insurance/medicaid waiver contracts that AHI Group Members get access to. AHI Group provides this at no additional cost.
- Assisted Living Placements And Four Other Senior Care “Snap On” Businesses. You Get Trained On Five Senior Care Businesses to diversify your revenue.
- Quality Marketing Materials like 45 Flyers, Brochures (see example), Banner Ads, A Quality Website, etc. (see example), Website SEO (Search Engine Optimization), Optional Daily Support With Social Media, Twitter, Facebook, Blogging, etc.
- Assistance with business Identity Setup (S-Corp, LLC, etc.), IRS & State Legal Filings
- Unlimited Lifetime Access To Our Online Caregiver Training Academy; Train Your Employees With Our 50+ FREE Caregiver Training Video Tutorials.
- Discount For The “Excellence In Home Care® – Trusted Provider” Certification To Give Your Agency Credentials That Stand Out In Your Local Community.
- Complementary Certified Senior Care Manager® (CSCM) Certification – Upon Completion Of AHI Group Boot Camp Training – Let’s People Know You Are Qualified To Be Managing Their Family Member’s Care.
- Unlimited Lifetime Access To Our Monthly Webinars And All Other AHI Group Events.
- State-Of-The-Art Scheduling, Time And Attendance Software ($10 per client, per month) – to schedule your employees and track their hours, billing, Family Portal, Referral Management, ACH And Credit Card Billing. The software is free until you get your first client.
- Access To Low Cost Leased Office Space – save thousands on office space in your first 3 years.