AHI Group’s Non Medical Home Care Membership Organization Can Help You Achieve Your Dream Of Owning A Home Care Business And Successfully Growing it!
AHI Group Non-Medical Home Care Membership Organization
Partnering with the right organization is critical to the success of any business. AHI Group’s Membership Model was designed to give its members the benefits of a franchise without the downside of an across the board franchise royalty and a small restrictive territory. In addition, the Membership model solves the lack of financial motivation to help its Members grow (experienced in the Consulting model) as AHI Group’s revenue is tied to its members revenue – but not in the form of an across the board royalty. AHI Group has optional programs that its members can opt in or out of anytime. If AHI Group Members see value in a program they will use it and AHI Group will receive increased recurring revenue as its member’s client base grows in the program. END RESULT: AHI Group members get to keep much more of their hard earned money in their own pockets (vs. the franchise model) but have the peace of mind knowing that AHI Group is truly motivated to help them grow (vs. the consulting model).
If you have a true passion for helping seniors and would like to get into the booming senior care industry with an organization that has stood the test of time, and has an outstanding membership success rate, then we encourage you to read through the main parts of AHI Group’s Membership Model below and call us to discuss your questions with our business development team.
AHI Group Invests In Its Members
If you have gone through the due diligence process with a franchise that charges $36,000 – $63,000 for a small territory purchase and has an ongoing across the board royalty fee of 5-8% on all revenue then you will know that what AHI Group is offering comes at an incredibly reasonable cost. The reason AHI Group can keep its up front pricing so low is that AHI Group does not pay 50% of its up front fees to independent franchise business brokers who sell most franchise territories. AHI Group has its own internal sales team. In addition, AHI Group is counting on the fact that 95% of its members will choose to use at least one of its three optional programs and drive recurring revenue back to AHI Group for many years to come. So, AHI Group is essentially investing in its own members by keeping their up front fee as low as possible – with the intent that AHI Group will receive revenue year after year with each successful member. In addition, each AHI member has the option to put that extra $20,000+ they save on AHI Group’s up front fee back into their agency’s local marketing budget to help them grow even quicker out the gate.
- 10 Days Of Hands On AHI Boot Camp Training (5 Days In Our AHI Group, Inc Offices And 5 Days Remote) And Life Time Unlimited Access To All Our Training Programs – Online Or In Our Corporate Office.
- Comprehensive Daily Phone/Email Support and One-On-One Sales Coaching From Our Team Of Home Care Professionals – For The Lifetime Of Owning Your Home Care Agency. Reading a book or attending 3-4 days of “seminar style” training on how to start your own company will unfortunately rarely suffice in today’s competitive environment. Having a team of people behind you who have actually owned multi-million dollar home care agencies means you are getting support from people who have actually been in your shoes, know exactly how you feel, and know exactly what you need to do in order to be successful in the multitude of situations that will arise during the first few years of your business.
- Mandatory Weekly “Out the Gate Sales Coaching” with your personal AHI sales/marketing coach and five or so other AHI Group Home Care Agencies. Where you went, who you spoke to, what you said, what your next steps are, etc. are all tracked and reported to your sales coach who will give you advice on how to maximize benefit from each of your potential referral sources. Learn from your coach and other AHI Member Agencies at the same time on these weekly calls.
- Pricing Strategy Assistance
- Operations Manual (Over 200 detailed Policies & Procedures with lifetime updates)
- Recruitment & Employee Retention Skills
- Employee/Independent Contractor Hiring Guidance
- Human Resource Documentation
- Resources to Recruit Quality Caregivers – this is the second hardest thing to do (behind finding clients). Providing your caregivers with an ACSAH Certified Senior Care Aide Certification at no cost to them will entice them to work for your organization as this is a certification that benefits their career ongoing.
- Forms, Manuals, Guides, and Marketing Materials
- If A License Is Required In Your State, Complete Your State Licensing Application. We Have Had Zero License Denials And Guarantee That You Will Get Your License As Long As You Pass The Background Check – Or We Will Issue A Full Refund Of Our Up Front Fee
- Save An Average Of $6,000 In Your First 3 yrs In Professional Liability & Bonding Insurance Premiums With Our Discounted Policy Rates – Instead Of Having To Take On Much Higher Risk On The Policy To Keep The Rate Down
- Access to 50+ National Healthcare Insurance Contracts that can refer clients who have their care paid for via insurance, access to (with approval) AHI Veterans Program, and National Corporate Contracts. NOTE: Consultants charge their clients $8,000+ on top of their consulting fees to get their clients access to only half the amount of insurance/medicaid waiver contracts that AHI Group Members get access to. AHI Group provides this at no additional cost.
- Government Programs That Pay For Home Care. We assist our clients to become government approved care providers so they can provide care to people in their community who have their care paid for via state and federal programs.
- Assisted Living Placements And Three Other Lucrative “Snap On” Businesses. You Get Trained On Five Senior Care Businesses
- Medicaid Waiver Provider – Application Guidance and Marketing Training
- 1,000 Printed Brochures & Business Cards & Other Quality Marketing Materials (see example)
- A Quality Website Including All Needed Content – see example
- Web site SEO (Search Engine Optimization) to get your site ranked on Google with no ongoing cost. Optional daily support with social media: Twitter, Facebook, Blogging, etc.
- USB with your Electronic: Logo, 45 Flyers, Rack Card, 3 Brochures, Letterhead, 8′ Standing Banner Ad, and a Presentation Folder
- Quickbooks Training And Access To Payroll Software
- Assistance with business Identity Setup (S-Corp, LLC, etc.), IRS & State Legal Filings
- Unlimited Lifetime Access To Our Online Caregiver Training Academy; Train Your Employees With Our 50+ FREE Caregiver Training Video Tutorials. 70% Discount on ACSAH Certified Senior Care Aide (CSCA) Certification for your caregivers
- Discount For The “Excellence In Home Care – Trusted Provider” Certification To Give Your Agency Credentials That Stand Out In Your Local Community
- Unlimited Lifetime Access To Our Monthly Webinars And All Other AHI Events.
- Access To ACH and Credit Card Billing Services
- Access To State-Of-The-Art Scheduling/Telephony, Time, And Attendance Software ($10 per client per month) – to schedule your employees and track their hours, billing, Family Portal, Referral Management, and much more
- Access To Low Cost Leased Office Space – save thousands on office space in your first 3 years
- Access To Discounted Attorney Legal Services
- Access To Discounted Accountant, Tax, IRS, & HR Legal Consulting
- And much more!
NOTE: Due to increased costs to provide the superior service, programs, and support that AHI Group members need to be successful, AHI Group up-front fee of $17,500 will increase to $20,000 on October 1, 2018.Top
What A Franchise Won’t Tell You
We are sometimes asked by those who have talked to a franchise how our AHI Group agencies will beat out the franchises who are already “embedded in their local community?” Our response is to encourage these individuals to go to a hospital or other healthcare facility in their local community and ask a discharge planner “could you recommend a home care agency to me?” What they typically find is that most of the discharge planners will refer them a home health company (for skilled RN care) and the ones that do understand the difference between non medical and skilled home care will usually say “we don’t refer, we give out a list” and hand you a list of 5-10 home care agencies. If you look at that list you will see that there may be some franchises listed on there but 2/3 of the home care agencies are usually not franchises (on average). So, franchises are certainly not the dominant group out there getting referrals from the healthcare community. The reason being that everyone knows that every home care agency (franchise or not) is owned by an individual and that person can be a good or not good manager of their business. There are great franchise owners out there and terrible ones – and these case workers have been around long enough to know that.
On the general public side of the house it is the same story. Most people have no idea what home care is all about – let alone know of a quality home care agency they can trust. The litmus test for this is to go and ask five of your neighbors this question: “Which home care agency would you recommend for my aging parent?” You will find some blank looks on their faces or scratching of heads. However, if you were to ask them: “Where can I find a good burger around here?” they would likely give you the name of a McDonald’s, or Burger King, etc. close to their area – because these are branded names in the food industry.
So, in reality, there is no name branding in the home care industry. There is no free lunch for a franchise. Everyone has to go out there and make it happen to get noticed in their community and stay on the noticed list. This is where it is very important to have something that sets you apart from the crowd. Our VA Program is one such thing that sets our AHI Group members apart from the crowd. Being able to say to a discharge planner: “Hey, I know you discharge people every day who need an aide at home to help them reduce their risk of falling once they get home, but I’m sure there are some who just cannot afford to pay for such out of their own pocket, right? Ok, well, if you discharge a Veteran or a surviving spouse of a Veteran could you give me a call as I may be able to get them up to $2,100 per month they can use to pay for an aide?” This stops case workers in their tracks and helps put us on their “short list.”
A franchise will likely also not tell you that 89% of caregivers will switch agencies for an extra $1-2/hour in pay. Those agencies paying the most attract the best caregivers. Franchisees are paying 1/3 of their take home income to their franchiser and therefore have less to pay their caregivers. The end result is a franchise has to charge the client more if they want to compete with getting the best caregivers.
Exceptional Support & Programs = Superior Success
Click Here to see the stories of two AHI Group Member Home Care Agencies that are in the $5+ million club – featured on the largest national provider of home care software’s website.
Our business development specialists can help you understand all the benefits of AHI’s membership organization but here are some of the details:
- Assistance with creating your S-Corp / LLC. For those in licensed states, we complete your home care state license application form and mail it to the licensing board for you. We have not had any licensure denials.
- No Revenue Stunting Territory Restrictions. AHI Group does not restrict its members to a small territory consisting of 250,000 people – like a franchise does. The average city has 10% seniors located within it. So, if one has a territory with 250,000 people that leaves 25,000 seniors in that community. On average, about 10% of seniors need assistance with activities of daily living. Therefore, that leaves 2,500 seniors who will need your services. Depending on the existing competition in your community, this may or may not be an issue. However, why take the chance of restricting yourself to such a small area when starting out? What if you get your foot in the door of a hospital or healthcare facility that is “outside” of your area and you are not able to get that same foot in the door in your own area right away? You are passing up massive amounts of potential revenue when you are not able to move where the business and your marketing efforts lead you.
- AHI Group wants you to have the best chance of success and so it does not restrict it’s member’s ability to market wherever they want. After all, we cannot stop every other home care organization out there moving into your “protected territory” – even if we were to restrict our other members from coming into your area. We believe it is better to allow the 1 or 2 potential other AHI Group members to have access to your area rather than restrict them that access and therefore have to restrict you and them to a territory that we cannot protect from all the other home care companies out there. Deciding where you want to market and being able to follow your leads – wherever they take you – with the constant backing of our coaching team will allow you the best opportunity to grow your business during that all important first year and ensure you don’t end up failing to get off the ground like 20% of the home care agencies out there in the industry. Giving you the option to market wherever you get a “foothold” and having our professional support team behind you every step of the way during those all important first years will give you the edge needed to help ensure your success. It is important that you go into this market place with both hands free and professional coaching behind you – as apposed to struggling with one hand tied behind your back due to a small territory and no professional coaching behind you. That’s what we call flexibility, innovative thinking, and unlimited revenue potential!
- Ten Days Of Intensive Best In Class Training Via AHI Group Boot Camp. Five days in office and five days of home study – on how to innovative, market, operate, and successfully grow your non-medical home care agency. Also, all the required policies, procedures, marketing documents, etc,). Our innovative marketing techniques and programs make our clients stand out from the crowd, beat out their competition, and add value to their communities. You will also be trained on the best practices of how to provide non-medical care services by those who own or have owned successful home care agencies – to ensure you are not just learning from someone who was an employee of a home care agency and to help you avoid taking wrong steps that could lead to law suits and adult protective services coming after your new agency.
- All agency policies/procedures, forms, and required legal documentation. JCAHO Certified (Joint Commission Accredited). AHI Group offers the option for its members to become JCAHO Certified. The certification fees are paid by the agency directly to JCAHO at a cost of around $2,500 per year. This is not a required certification – but some AHI Group Agencies choose to get it as they use it as one more thing to set them apart from other home care agencies in their area.
- A quality web site including logo, all needed content, and Search Optimization. A quality brochure and business card with your logo. A quality 8×3 foot ready to print file for a stand up banner (for trade shows), presentation folder, 45 sales flyers with unique and engaging content on each to attract your customers attention.
- Training On Four Complementary Senior Care Businesses that our members have the option to implement as they desire and can drive hundreds of thousands of dollars in additional revenue to your home care business. One such business is providing Assisted Living Placements. The other three are proprietary and can be discussed further into your membership application process.
- Weekly Mandatory “Out the gate Sales Coaching” with our expert home care sales/marketing coaches. Reporting on your daily activities: Who you talked to, what you talked about, and what your next steps are, etc. is documented on forms and reviewed weekly by your personal sales coach. Once this mandatory coaching period is over, each member agency determines how often they would like to connect with their sales coach ongoing – be it day to day, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, etc. at no extra charge for the life of their business. All weekly calls are recorded and there are over 100 support calls in the archive that AHI Members can listen to anytime – to help them constantly sharpen their saw.
- One-On-One Ongoing Support And Sales/Operations Coaching From Our Team Of Home Care Professionals. Reading a book or attending a few days of “seminar style” training with dozens of other people on how to start your own company will unfortunately rarely suffice in today’s competitive environment. We have built a business model to achieve maximum success in competitive home care markets and teach our AHI agencies this model in small, personalized groups so they fully understand each intricate detail to achieve maximum success. Daily access to your personal sales coach will help you navigate the nuances you will encounter as a new home care agency and help you maximize your revenue potential. See our “Our Support” page for more details.
- Access To 55 National Healthcare Insurance Contracts And Our Unique Veterans Benefit Program. Get clients from 55 Healthcare Insurance companies via our training and contacts nationwide. Most insurance policies pay for $100 – $250 a day in home care services. National Healthcare Insurance contracts provide clients requiring in home care services. Also, provide care to Veterans and spouses of Veterans through federally paid VA benefits that we assist your clients obtain through our VA program. Our AHI Veteran Benefit Program can help you assist Veterans and their surviving spouses (1 in 3 seniors) get up to 25hrs of home care per week paid for by the Veterans Administration without requiring them to spend a penny out of their pockets to get the care. It is estimated that 6-10 million seniors could qualify for this VA benefit and only 500,000 currently have it. Our VA Program is all in house (no other home care organization in the nation has this) and allows us to provide financing to our member agency’s clients who don’t have the funds to pay for care while their application is in process with the VA. Your clients will love that they can get funds which can be used to pay for up to 25 hours of care per week – and often without paying a penny out of their pocket to get started – and you will love serving our honorable Veterans and their surviving spouses. The margins in the VA Program are the same as Private Pay and Long Term Care Insurance which allow an agency to get an average of $6,400 per year in net profit for each part-time client they are providing care for. Ninety part-time clients equals over $575,000 in owners take home income per year. Lastly, AHI provides access to Healthcare Insurance Programs – to get you more clients.
- Some Home Care Consultants/Franchises May Claim To Have A “VA Program” but when you ask for the details you will find they are referring to the “VA Healthcare System’s Homebound Program” that is managed by VA Hospitals and highly competitive to get access to (they are accepting new Home Care Agencies at all). We train people how to go after that VA Healthcare Homebound Program business but we also provide the VA Aid & Attendance Pension Benefit Program to allow our agencies to market DIRECTLY to Veterans and their spouses instead of having to get a referral from a VA Hospital Case Manager. Going directly to the public to market ones services opens up a broad range of opportunities vs. having to rely on the VA healthcare system to provide you with referrals that are often picked over by other home care agencies – or just plain blocked off from getting any referrals. Innovative thinking and unique programs set AHI Group apart from our competition at all levels. A number of Home Care Franchises have tried and failed to create a similar VA Aid & Attendance Benefit Loan Program over the years and some people ask why ours is the only one left standing? The answer simply is the people on our VA Accredited Agent Team. There are literally only a handful of VA Accredited people across the nation who have the vast knowledge and experience required to process VA Benefit Applications to the competency level required for a home care organization to loan out their own money to their agency’s customers. We have that level of competency and experience on our VA Accredited team and are therefore are able to loan funds to our agency’s clients in order for them to get approved for the VA benefit without them spending a penny out of their pockets to get the care started and get approved for the benefit. Contact our team to find out more about our VA Program and how you can connect with the millions of Veterans and their surviving spouses who may qualify across the nation!
- AHI Group Members Beat Their Competition With The VA Aid & Attendance Benefit. There is also a home care finance type company out there who loans money to any home care agency’s clients and charges the agency 25-30% of their invoice and pays the agency Net 60 days. Any home care organization claiming to have a “VA Benefit Loan Program” to assist low income Veterans is using this 3rd party company – guaranteed. Evidence of this can be found in a national home care franchisees VA Brochure (see bottom right of the brochure) click here. They state in their brochure that VA Aid & Attendance benefit clients get a maximum of 60, 50, 30 hours of care per month for each care scenario (Couple, Single Veteran, or Surviving Spouse – respectively). They are basically increasing their hourly rate so they have more net profit per hour – but that means they must provide less hours of care per month as the VA pays fixed lump sums per month depending on if it is a couple, single Veteran, or surviving spouse. Our AHI agencies can provide (on average) around 86, 73, 47 hours of care per month for each scenario. Which home care agency do you think a client is going to choose if both approach them and explain there is a VA benefit that can be used to pay for home care services?
- Social Media And Website SEO – training and support with SEO on the website we build for you, social media campaigns such as blogging, Twitter, FaceBook, etc. to build your presence online. Access to all of AHI Group newsletters and blog articles – that you can use to keep in touch with your referral sources and potential customers.
- Includes ACSAH Certified Senior Care Manager (CSCM) Certification to give you credentials that stand out from the crowd when you go out an market your new home care agency. One disadvantage an independent home care agency owner has when starting out is that potential referral sources they meet with will often say, “I haven’t seen you before, when did you start your business?” It is hard to say, “We just started last week” and expect people to not see you as a “Mom and Pop shop.” Being a member of AHI Group allows you to say, “We are a member of AHI, a nationwide organization of 300+ independently owned home care agencies and we recently opened an office in this area. You can check out the Corporate website at www.ahi-group.com.” This response gives the potential referral source some peace of mind that you have been appropriately trained, are backed by a proven nationwide organization, and can therefore effectively take care of the clients they can start referring to you. This is a major obstacle that some independently owned home care agencies never get over when starting out and end up failing because of it. In addition, all of our members get their ACSAH Certified Senior Care Manager (CSCM) Certification – giving referral sources comfort that our agency owners are trained and can effectively take care of their patients.
- AHI Group, Inc Reputation: We have 300+ members nationwide and growing. With that, you will not find a laundry list of negative feedback online from our members. This is because our members are getting what they were told from our organization and are busy growing their home care businesses with our day to day support. The proof is in the pudding – so to speak. We encourage you to do a Google search on “AHI Group, Inc” and see for yourself. In addition, click here to view our FIVE STAR Google Reviews.
- ACSAH Certified Senior Care Aide (CSCA) Certification – attract and retain more caregivers by providing them a career building certification – at no cost to the caregiver. Unlimited free access for all your caregivers for the lifetime of your agency to over 50 caregiver training videos with quizzes. Obtaining quality caregivers is a challenge for many franchises in today’s market place because of two factors: 1) Franchises cannot pay their caregivers top dollar due to their franchise royalties eating up their net profit. 2) Franchises offer a lack of career advancement tools for their caregivers – like offering a free ACSAH Certified Senior Care Aide Certification (instead of the caregiver paying $800 – $1,000 on their own to get such in their local community). Certifying one’s caregivers allows our AHI Members to gain the “Excellence In Home Care – Trusted Provider” certification which helps them stand out from other agencies in their local community.
- A+ Insurance Policy – Professional Liability, Non-Owned Auto, and Bonding ($150 – $200/mo. average premium). Workers Compensation Policy also available. Save an average of $6,000 over your first three years on street prices for new home care agencies.
- Lifetime Access To All Our AHI Boot Camp Course (online and in our Corporate Office), Monthly Training Webinars, And Superior Day To Day Coaching/Support Services from our team of senior care professionals (at no extra cost)
- Save thousands with discount office space, and much more.
10 Questions You Should Be Asking At This Point
There are numerous “Home Care Professionals” out there that would lead you to believe a lot of things that may not be completely accurate about the senior care industry or their consulting services. The below list of 10 questions will help you in your due diligence process:
- Getting a license is the easy part – how will you bring me clients after that? How are you financially motivated to help me grow from $0 in revenue to $4 million in revenue?
- How exactly will you help me stand out from the competition in my area who are already embedded into the home care industry?
- Do you help me get access to 50+ healthcare insurance contracts (workers compensation, health insurance, Long term care insurance) to help me get clients? After I get signed up with these companies how exactly do you help me get referrals from them?… I’ve heard there are many home care agencies already signed up with them nationally and I would need to stand out from the existing competition in order to start getting referrals.
- Do you have a VA Aid & Attendance Benefit Program that can potentially help 1 in 3 seniors (millions of people) get $2,100 per month to help pay for their home care services? Does your VA Benefit Program have an interest free loan for my client so they can start care with no out of pocket expense on their part?..No? How will I beat out the competitor from AHI Group, Inc who can offer a loan to the client and allow my client to get the VA benefit without paying $8K – $20K out of pocket until the VA reimburses them?
- If you use that 3rd party company to do VA Program loans, how do you expect me to give up $6-$7/hour to pay for their loan services?
- I know day to day support is critical after launching any business – what type of day to day support do you offer after your initial training? Who provides the support? Have they owned their own multi-million dollar home care agency previously? What will they do day to day to help me?
- What snap on businesses do you train your members on so they can capture additional trickle down revenue streams?
- What percentage of the companies you have helped start are out of business within one year?
- You say that you can help me bill Medicaid and Medicare… I understand that Medicare doesn’t pay for personal care services and Medicaid only reimburses $15/hr in my state…how am I supposed to make more than a $1/hr when I have to pay my caregiver $11/hr and workers compensation and employer taxes?…do you have any other pipelines of business that offer $5-10/hr in net profit so I have less work and more profit?
- How will you help me attract a sufficient amount of quality caregivers? I know that 89% of caregivers say they will switch to another agency for an extra $1-2 per hour. If I’m paying 1/3 of my take home income to a franchiser then how will I be able to pay top dollar for caregivers?
Please visit our FAQ page for more questions about the home care industry, our model, and our answers.Top
Get Started – AHI Boot Camp Style!
In our ten day hands-on intensive AHI Boot Camp training course (5 days in office and 5 days remote from your home) you will learn how to start and run your own Home Care Agency. We will share with you our hard learned lessons, inside industry knowledge, and tools that will help to make your own business a success and save you valuable time and money.
Why Ten Days Of Initial Training?
StartupHomeCare offers a ten day (five days in office and five days of study at home) intensive AHI Boot Camp training course that gives you the required foundation to get moving and open your doors for business – better informed and well prepared. We understand that ten days is a big time commitment but we do not want to sacrifice the important details of how to market and effectively run your new home care agency by cutting down our training to three days like other organizations offer. The success is in the details and we make sure you understand all of them before graduating from our training that also allows you to apply for the ACSAH Certified Senior Care Manager™ and ACSAH Certified Senior Care Aide certifications afterwards. Could you imagine going out into the field and getting asked a question by a prospective client or referral source about what you can and cannot do legally with a G-Tube, a catheter, medications, or skin creams? Giving the incorrect response to these questions could immediately disqualify you in their mind as a person who would be an appropriate choice for taking care of their family member or patients – and rightly so! Compare this against one of our well trained and polished AHI member agency administrators who has a ACSAH Certified Senior Care Manager™ and ACSAH Certified Senior Care Aide™ certification next to their name on their business card and can talk intelligently with prospective families and referral sources about specific diseases associated with aging, solutions for disease/symptom management, plan of care compliance, hospital re-admission reduction, range of motion exercises, disease specific diets, free community resources to assist the family, avenues for paying for care, etc, etc. All of these things and more are ingrained in our members brains when they leave our AHI Boot Camp training and go out into the field to market their own business.
NOTE: Five days of training is provided in one of our offices and the other five days you will do at your home via video and study materials. Ask us to view a copy of the in-office AHI Boot Camp day to day training schedule.
Once you open your doors for business there will be questions that you will have about certain situations as they arise. AHI Group will be available to answer your questions day-to-day and help you find appropriate solutions that are personalized to your particular situation.
NOTE: Our AHI Group Agencies get life time unlimited free access to our all our AHI Boot Camp Training courses (in office or the pre-recorded online on our AHI Intranet).Top
AHI Boot Camp Training Contents & Schedules
The following are a list of the major content categories included in the eight day intensive training program:
Human Resources & Liability Protection –information and tips for hiring, firing, and avoiding liability in the home care industry. Applying for liability, workers compensation, and bonding insurance.
The ten day AHI live training course is offered at our Corporate Office in Irvine, Southern California (five days in our AHI Offices and five days remote at your home via video and reading).
Policies, Procedures, and Caregiver Training – review of all home care policies, procedures, practices, guidelines, and client/employee legal documentation. In addition, comprehensive training on how to provide senior care (what one can and cannot do, and the best practices for doing it).
Hiring – how to find, hire, and retain quality senior care aides; what behavior is normal/what to expect of your employees. Orientation/application/interview process review and time/liability saving tips. Running background checks. Caregiver training.
Marketing – complete hands on guidance to marketing your agency: marketing plan creation; assessing local competition and market analysis; tips to increasing your marketing edge with the local competition; where to focus time and efforts for maximized benefit and referrals; creating the look and feel of a professional and stable agency that people can trust. Due to the fact that marketing and sales are so important to the success of a home care business we spend one third of the Boot Camp training on these topics. Imagine if someone put you in a boxing ring with Mike Tyson and said ‘Lets see who comes out on top!’ That is essentially how you will feel and stack up against other seasoned home care agency sales reps when going out and marketing your home care agency to the healthcare community if you don’t have at least two days of solid marketing training and role playing. We provide this level of training and offer unique, innovative, and proprietary sales techniques/programs that will get you in doors closed to other seasoned sales reps. We can help you become the Mike Tyson of your local healthcare community sales reps!
Sales & Business Development – access to 50+ nationwide healthcare referral sources including long term care insurance contracts and our unique veteran benefit program that will set you apart from the competition; how to improve web-site Google page rankings to get more business online; how to talk to potential referral sources – what to say/not to say to get in the door; networking – what works and what is a waste of time; how to find referral source contact information in your local area; training on our innovative and one of a kind ‘back door’ marketing techniques that will get you in doors where competition is tight. Access to referral sources to get your business jump started. Training on additional “Snap on businesses” that will drive additional revenue to your home care agency. Of the 10 days of training, we spend four days on Sales and Marketing because it is that important (two days in office and two days remote).
Staffing – how to schedule and incentive your home health aids to be a professional face to your company (includes hands on software training). What is normal? How many hours and what type of hours do they expect to work? How far should you push them?
Client Intake – end to end sales approach – how to sell your clients on your services over the phone and distinguish yourself from the competition (includes hands-on training on tracking all sales calls and follow up).
Client Assessments – How to perform an in-home assessment and close the sale. What is normal? What is the competition doing?
Client and Senior Care Aide Matching – How to match the right Senior Care Aide with your clients.
Client Service and Maintenance – How to keep your clients. What are they looking for? What do they expect? What does the competition do to maintain relationships??
Billing/Accounts Receivable – How to operate your cash based business and keep a zero aging report (no outstanding receivables). What is normal? How far can you push clients if they are late with payment? Late fees? Phone calls? Tips on incentive them to pay on-time. ACH and credit card payment software training and setup. Quickbooks hands-on training.
Payroll – How to track employee hours, time sheets, telephony automated systems, overtime laws, mileage expense laws, bonuses.
Technology – How to use technology and automated tools to significantly reduce the time and effort required to perform basic office functions like recruiting, hiring, orientation, staffing, time sheet retrieval, document management, web-site and marketing materials editing (includes hands-on software training).
AHI Five Day In Office Boot Camp Training Schedules
NOTE: Five days of additional training is required remotely via home study.
April 16-20, 2018 – Class Full.
June 25-29, 2018 – Class Full.
September 10-14, 2018 – Class Full.
November 12-16, 2018
January 14–18, 2019
April 1-5, 2019
June 17-21, 2019
September 9-13, 2019
To start the process to apply to be a member of AHI Group – StartupHomeCare please go to our Steps To Success page and follow the simple steps. Alternatively you can fill out the form on our “Contact Us Page” or give us a call today!Top