You’re just a few moments away from starting your journey into the booming and rewarding senior care business.View the steps to join
AHI Group | StartupHomeCare
How Do I Become An AHI Group Member?
- PRESS RELEASE: March 2023 – After 13 years of growth, AHI Group is excited to reach its goal of having 500 Home Care agencies nationwide. As of June 30, 2023 – AHI Group will no longer be taking Membership Applications.
- STEP ONE
Schedule your 20-minute initial information sharing call with one of our Business Development Team by CLICKING HERE. This call will allow us and you to determine if you would be a potential fit for the senior care industry and AHI Group. Those seen as a prospective member move to our second round of Discovery and have a Zoom meeting with an AHI Group Member who has been in their shoes and joined AHI Group several years ago and grown their home care business into a large organization and then sold it for a 7-digit sale price. This meeting will allow the prospective member to hear first-hand what it is like to be a member of AHI Group and get their detailed questions answered about ongoing support, tools, programs, etc. Following their meeting with the AHI Group Member, the prospect then moves to the third round and has a Zoom meeting with Mark Dunning, the CEO of AHI Group. Following the meeting with Mark Dunning, a prospect may view AHI Group’s Membership Agreement. Finally, all prospects must be approved by AHI Group Board. This entire process can be completed in as little as 7 business days. Once the candidate is officially approved to become part of AHI Group, they can sign the Membership Agreement and pay 50% of AHI Group Lifetime Membership Fee. Once a signed Membership Agreement and 50% payment have been received, seats can be reserved at the AHI Group initial five days of LIVE BROADCAST Boot Camp Training. Five days of additional training are required of each member – on their own schedule – at their home. This 10 days of total training qualifies each new member to receive their Certified Senior Care Manager Certification (CSCM) – at no additional cost.
- STEP TWO
The next step is to start working on your corporate entity setup which usually takes 2-3 weeks and then your state home care license will take 1-3 months on average (some states are longer). Corporate entity setup must be completed before applying for the state home care agency license.
- STEP THREE
You make membership payment in full at least three calendar weeks prior to your initial training Boot Camp start date – or within 5 months of onboarding with AHI Group – which ever comes first.
- STEP FOUR
After attending our AHI Group | StartupHomeCare initial training Boot Camp course and completing all the necessary pre-launch tasks you will be ready to open your doors for business and get assigned your personal coach/mentor who has previously owned a successful home care business in AHI Group. If you are not waiting on your state home care license, you will be able to launch your business within a few weeks of attending our initial training Boot Camp.
East Coast Office
2475 Northwinds Pkwy, Suite 200,
Alpharetta, Georgia, 30009
AHI Group | Startup HomeCare - Five Day LIVE BROADCAST Boot Camp Training Schedule
Click here to view the 5 days of LIVE BROADCAST training schedule and topics. NOTE: Five additional training days are required via home study – at our members own pace – to total 10 days of initial training.
August 21-25, 2023 – Final AHI Group Boot Camp*
* AHI Group is not accepting new members after June 30, 2023.
Additional Boot Camp Training Information
NOTE: All Initial Training Boot Camps are now LIVE BROADCAST via interactive video conference. Each AHI Group Member connects into the LIVE video conference each day from their computer remotely and interacts with the instructors/other attendees via voice/video and chat features. All AHI Group Members are also welcome to schedule time to come to our Corporate Office in Southern California and meet our team in person and get lunch together. See below for travel information to our Corporate Office. You must pre-schedule your on-site visit at least three weeks in advance of your arrival.
Local Airports From the Irvine Location:
- Los Angeles International (LAX) – 45 min drive.
- Orange County (SNA) – 15 min drive.
- San Diego – 80 min drive.
- Long Beach – 30 min drive.
Local Attractions within 1 hr drive:
- Disneyland, Hollywood, Universal Studio’s, Knotts Berry Farm, San Diego Zoo and Wild Animal Park, Seaworld, Laguna Beach, Newport Beach, Huntington Beach, Beverly Hills. Also, Irvine Spectrum Shopping/Restaurant Complex is 0.5 miles from our office and offers many places to eat for all price ranges.
- There is a Marriott Courtyard a 5 minute walk from our building: Marriott Irvine Spectrum, 7955 Irvine Center Dr., Irvine, CA, 92618, phone (949) 453-1033 – you can walk over to our building and there is shopping, food, restaurants, etc right next to the hotel in the Irvine Spectrum Mall.