You’re just a few moments away from starting your journey into the booming and rewarding senior care business.View the steps to join
AHI Group | StartupHomeCare
How Do I Become An AHI Group Member?
- STEP ONE
Talk to one of our business development representatives. Complete our Client Pre-Qualification Form (click here) (desktop download only) and submit it to one of our representatives, fax to our office at 800-694-5593, or email to email@example.com. Please feel free to contact us via email or phone with any questions during the application process.The prospective member completes the Pre-Qualification Form and submits evidence of their financial capability in the form of bank statements (with the account numbers redacted). We offer financing for those with a credit score of 710 or higher (no exceptions). If our business development team determines a prospective member is a strong candidate for AHI Group membership, they will pass the prospective member to our “second round” and they will meet with the President or a Vice President of AHI Group. This is a formal opportunity for the member prospect to help AHI Group, Inc understand more about their background and the prospect’s desire to be part of the senior care industry. It is also an opportunity for the member prospect to find out more about AHI Group.Following their meeting with AHI Group’s President or Vice President, a prospective member may view AHI Group’s Membership Agreement. Once the prospective member has reviewed the membership agreement and notified AHI Group that they would like to be considered for membership, their application packet is submitted to the AHI Group New Member Board for review. Those approved to become part of AHI Group can then sign the membership agreement and pay 50% of AHI Group Lifetime Membership Fee.Once a signed membership agreement and deposit payment have been received we can reserve a seat at your choice of AHI Group’s initial five days onsite Boot Camp Training course (subject to availability) in Southern California. Five more days of initial training are required remote from each new member’s home with video and textbook.
- STEP TWO
The next step is to start working on your corporate entity setup which usually takes 2-3 weeks and then your state home care license will take 1-3 months on average (some states are longer). Corporate entity setup must be completed before applying for the state home care agency license.
- STEP THREE
You make membership payment in full at least three calendar weeks prior to your initial Boot Camp Training start date. You then attend AHI Group’s Boot Camp.
- STEP FOUR
After attending our AHI Group | StartupHomeCare Boot Camp training course and completing all the necessary pre-launch tasks you will be ready to open your doors for business and get assigned your personal coach/mentor who has previously owned a multi-million dollar home care business. If you are not waiting on your state home care license, you will be able to launch your business within a few weeks of attending our Boot Camp.
East Coast Office
2475 Northwinds Pkwy, Suite 200,
Alpharetta, Georgia, 30009
AHI Group | Startup HomeCare - Five Day Boot Camp Training Schedule
NOTE: Five days of additional training is required remotely via home study. Click here to view the on-site portion of our Boot Camp schedule.
April 12-16, 2021 – Full Group
June 14-18, 2021 – Full Group
September 13-17, 2021
November 15-19, 2021
January 24-28, 2022
for our training office.
Hotel and Travel Information for our Travel Office.
Local Airports From the Irvine Location:
- Los Angeles International (LAX) – 45 min drive.
- Orange County (SNA) – 15 min drive.
- San Diego – 80 min drive.
- Long Beach – 30 min drive.
Local Attractions within 1 hr drive:
- Disneyland, Hollywood, Universal Studio’s, Knotts Berry Farm, San Diego Zoo and Wild Animal Park, Seaworld, Laguna Beach, Newport Beach, Huntington Beach, Beverly Hills. Also, Irvine Spectrum Shopping/Restaurant Complex is 0.5 miles from our office and offers many places to eat for all price ranges.
Nearby Hotels & Condo’s:
- There is a Marriott Courtyard right across the street from our building: Marriott Irvine Spectrum, 7955 Irvine Center Dr., Irvine, CA, 92618, phone (949) 453-1033 – you can walk over to our building and there is shopping, food, restaurants, etc right next to our building in the Irvine Spectrum complex. We also recommend going to www.airbnb.com or www.vrbo.com to find fully furnished 1 to 2 bedroom condo’s for short-term rental with prices starting around $100 per night across the street from our training facility which is located at 200 Spectrum Center Drive, Irvine, CA. 92618 (across the street from the Irvine Spectrum Mall). Ayres Hotel, Laguna Woods: $159 per night. 3 miles to our office. Holiday Inn, Irvine Spectrum, Irvine: $189 per night. 1 mile to our office.